Updated 10/1/21 11:00am
The Bellami Best Practices for COVID-19 Social Fitnessing!!
Your continued good health and fitness experience has been our focus over during this coronavirus shut down and reopening. Happy to report throughout the duration of the pandemic, Bellami has had NO cases of COVID spread traceable or attributable to the Studio! Thank you ALL for your part to keeping each other safe as it's a continual communal effort.
We have updated the protocols to be in compliance with the state of NH Universal Best Practices and the CDC guidelines for Gyms & Fitness Studios.
1) Cardio based classes attendance is increased to 20; Strength45 & B'LISS are increased to 25. Reservations will continue to be required for class (If you need help setting up your account or making reservations, call Susanne to walk you through it!)
We have been allowed since the initial COVID protocols for fitness center/gyms were put forth in June 2020 that we could operate at 50% capacity spaced at 8-10 feet apart. That was 26 spots. We opted on the side of caution and student confidence that 15 was a more manageable student count.
2) Classes of 30 45 & 60 minutes will all be incorporated into the Mixx. Be sure to check the updated schedule for time & class duration.
3) It's time for HVAC! AND ... the fans are back! We will continue to crack the side door during class to allow for the inflow of fresh air
4) Frequent touch shared surfaces will be cleaned after every class. Bathroom surfaces also disinfected after every class.
5) We still are NOT using SHARED equipment. Use of student's own equipment including weights, tubes, towels and mats is fine. Planks & Push Ups, Burpees & Bear Crawls are also fine.
Arrival and Departure Protocol:
1) Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your reserved class start time.
2) Wash or Sanitize your hands upon arrival.
3) For our Students who are fully vaccinated--CDC defines "fully vaccinated as 2 weeks after receiving either the 1-dose or the 2nd shot of a 2-dose vaccine--you are welcome to arrive/depart interact without a mask. We request that individuals not fully vaccinated continue to wear a mask for their safety and the safety of others. Same applies for gathering of weights... if fully vax'd you may gather your equipment w/o masking. Those who are not yet fully vax'd please mask up & unmask when back to your spot.
Masks are an option for those who wish to continue wearing them according to our earlier protocol.
4) If you do not have a locker, please take a sanitized shoe bin to set your items in. Change your shoes, set your items in the bin and choose a spot on the floor.
5) The spacing protocols are still in place. Limit your side to side, diagonal & f/b movement. Please keep your water bottle near you to avoid crowding your neighbor.
1) Childcare will be reincorporated soon!!
2) If you have ANY of the symptoms for COVID-19 or are simply feeling less than your best, we ask for your prudence and invite you to work out from home on our Live Streams.
What we've done to the center:
In the Studio...
1) Repainted the Ceiling, Walls, & Bulletin Boards.
2) Refinished the Floors and the Benches in the Studio.
3) Culled and Cleaned the Mats, Weights & Tubes.
4) Cleared the doors of the Lockers to allow for surface cleaning.
5) Purchased "Bob" ... our new floor robot that will not only gobble up any dust bunnies, but it also has a UVC light to disinfect the floors twice a day.
In the Lobby/Front Desk
1) Moved the Reservation, Attendance and Ticket Sales Online to limit exchanges at the front desk.
2) Incorporated the Touchless Hand Sanitizing Stations in the Vestibule and Front Desk and on the stage for the instructors.
3) Removed the Cloth Chairs and replaced with colorful stools able to be sanitized and disinfected.
4) New countertops for the frequent touch areas for proper sanitation and disinfection.
5) Installed Exhaust Fans and Touchless/Motion Activated light switches in the bathrooms.
6) Replaced AC filters with the highest rated filter suggested by the manufacturer.
While we have been as thorough as we can ... it takes compliance to make this work. If you cannot comply to these best practices, we will have to ask you to leave the premises out of concern for our greater community.